Tuesday, October 16, 2007

techno;ogy

Since being in this techno;logy class, I have become more overwhelmed and frustrated with technology. I think it is great that we are able to create many things with our computer, but I think they should have made the process easier to understand. Upon further review ( I sound like a referee at a football game) I underatand most of it but it still frustrates me at times.
Anne P.

1 comment:

greenm said...

I absolutely share your feelings of frustration. For me, it's not that the programs we are using are inherently difficult, but rather that it seems to take me so much time to gain enough familiarity with them to use them efficiently. Consequently, I spend hours and hours on every project and even then I seem to run into lots of glitches.

I do have to say that I am finding current applications and programs much more user-friendly than the "old" days of using Windows 95 and Lotus 1-2-3. I guess I should be grateful that technology is gradually becoming easier to use; I just wish I was a little faster on the uptake.